Fun days!

On Friday we went to Tallebudgera Creek. We hired a stand up paddle board. We all had a turn, did some exploring and surfing . We went for a walk and I found a diamond back python. On the way back dad saw a sting ray. Then we went home.

The next day was Saturday. We went to the movies and Grilld. The movie was called Baby Boss. Then we played in the park and climbed trees. Then we walked back to our car and went home.

The next day was Sunday and it was my birthday!! I had fun finding my presents. I got the Millennium Falcon, a Star Wars figure, a tablet, a watch, some books, some clothes and a Lego set. I had a rocket cake. It was lots of fun!

The End

By Noah Harding                                        



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I have done over the past three years!

Sea World

Today