Yesterday we went to the movies! We had some popcorn. We saw the Lego Bat man movie. It was very good. After the movie we went to the park. we had lots of fun!!
Mum always said that Ben watched too much tv. One day as he began to watch his favourite show the screen flashed and an ad for undies came on. He got so angry that he threw a brick at the tv. His dad was building an extension next to him. The tv broke and he was never allowed to watch tv again!
This is my painting about what day it is. This painting is me. Noah's 'Space Angry Birds'. How I made these: #1 Draw the shapes out of cardboard #2 Coloured them in #3 cut them up. That's all I did.
Hi Noah
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome ! My boys love creating too. I think you would get along very well with them!
Have a happy day
Renata :)
The coolest Hockey Man Player I've ever seen!!! Good job! :-)
ReplyDelete-Chris and Emma